BMW ENET Cable for coding F-Series BMW & Mini
- BMW 1-series: F20, F21, F44, F45, F46
- BMW 2-series: F22, F23
- BMW 3-series: F30, F31, F34, F80 (M3)
- BMW 4-series: F32, F33, F35, F36, F82, F83 (M4)
- BMW 5-series: F07, F10, F11, F18
- BMW 6-series: F06, F12, F13
- BMW 7-series: F01, F02, F03, F04
- BMW X-series: F15, F16, F25, F26, F48
- BMW i-series: I01 (i3), I12 (i8)
- Mini: F55, F56
- Rolls-Royce: RR01, RR02, RR03, RR04, RR05
- More… (ALL F-series cars)
- Note that this cable does not work for the older E-series cars.
- Automatic driving light sensitivity (insensitive / normal / sensitive).
- Seat belt reminders can be activated / deactivated (for either driver or passenger).
- TV in motion – (software only activation to allow the TV to stay on when driving).
- Start / Stop button memory – (retains a memory of the last selected setting rather than defaulting to on).
- Acoustic alarm chirp activation – (acoustic confirmation chirp when locking / unlocking vehicle).
- Electric wing mirrors fold with remote central locking – Unfold / fold wing mirrors via remote key fob – Pressing and holding lock / unlock on key remote with fold / unfold mirrors (this may sound obvious but factory fitted electric folding mirrors are required).
- USB video playback with additional codec activation – Allows playback of video via USB port on NBT head units.
- Digital speedo activation – (Digital speed readout on instrument cluster, within board computer).
- Basic voice recognition – Enables control over a paired mobile phone (only for vehicles with NBT or combox fitted).
- Soft on welcome lights – Enables welcome lights to fade up when unlocking and fade down when locking.
- Door handle puddle light LED’s powered on reverse – When selecting reverse gear, door handle puddle lights are activated to illuminate curb.
- Remote tailgate closing – Power close the rear tailgate via remote key (only for F31 and F34 vehicles with powered tailgate).
- Power tailgate closing – Power close the rear tailgate via cabin button (only for F31 and F34 vehicles with powered tailgate).
- Continued use of power windows with door open – (allows one-touch windows to be used after door has been opened).
- Instrument cluster boot logo – Change instrument cluster boot logo to ///M Performance (only for vehicles with extended display).
- iDrive start up logo – Change iDrive boot logo to Alpina, BMW i, Rolls Royce or ///M (NBT vehicles only).
- iDrive boot logo – Change iDrive boot logo to ///M Performance (NBT vehicles only).
- Removes disclaimer for all cameras and PDC sensors on screen.
- Add tyre pressure & individual tyre temperature to the TPMS display – (vehicle must have factory tyre pressure sensors fitted).
- Activate Siri Eyes-Free Button – Hold down voice recognition button for over 2 seconds – (iPhone must be paired and later NBT system fitted).
- Displays an entire SMS message on iDrive rather than just three lines – (later NBT system must be fitted).
- Auto unlock doors in park mode
- Enable armrest USB for video playback
- 6NS Dual Bluetooth phone option – Later vehicles 2014 onwards will have Bluetooth streaming fitted as standard. At any given time, 2 mobile phones or Bluetooth audio players can be paired and active simultaneously with this coding upgrade.
- Corning light retrofit coding – code the later corning light system to the earlier BMW F-Series vehicles.
HIGH QUALITY FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
- Abrasion-resistant Cat7 SSTP/SFTP cable.
- Highest quality components inside.
- Durable and flexible OBD2 interface connector.
- Grounded and shielded RJ45 connector.
- Works with E-SYS, ISIS, INPA, ISTA Rheingold, etc.